The Woodlands Point | Log Cabins for Sale in Tagaytay Highlands
For the privileged few who expect nothing but the best, the Log Cabins of The Woodlands Point —nestled in one of the topmost elevations in Tagaytay Highlands, and made of Western red cedar (a sturdy hardwood from the highlands of Canada and the Northwestern United States that is suitable for the tropics)— offer a highly exclusive and distinctive resort community lifestyle in a one-of-a-kind environment, meticulously planned and executed to provide an atmosphere of pure relaxation and comfort.
Live truly close to nature, surrounded by thousands of pine trees with a cool, mountaintop atmosphere at The Woodlands Point. Located on the ridge fronting the Highlands Golf Clubhouse, it offers a panoramic view of the Country Club complex, the breathtaking golf course and the scenic countryside. Perfecting your luxe mountain resort living in The Woodlands Point is the low-density neighborhood of only five cabins per hectare, allowing residents to enjoy their space and lush surrounding—landscaped with thousands of Norfolk pines for an authentic mountaintop ambiance.
Pine trees, grown in the community’s own nursery, are an integral part of the landscape, while decorative plants and shrubs form natural fences, providing private living spaces.
Simply gaze at the view of the The Woodlands Point —the Highlands Golf Course and the surrounding lush mountains— and one senses an immediate wave of calm and serenity. Time moves differently here. The sunsets seem longer; the weather, cool and fresh all year-round.
- 70kms via South Luzon Expressway
Exits: Sta. Rosa; ABU/Greenfield/Eton City and Batino
- 65kms via Costal Road – Aguinaldo Highway
Features and Amenities
- A community of authentic North American log cabins sitting on approximately 26 hectares of rolling terrain
- Has a total of 163 constructed log cabin units
- Single-family and multi-family residential units
- A single-family is composed of either a four-bedroom luxury model, approx. 240 square meters, or a three-bedroom classic with approximately 350 square meters of total living space
- A multi-family residential unit is a three-storey house consisting of four independent, self-contained residences comprising of two 1-bedroom units (approx. 120 square meters) and two 2-bedroom units (approx. 165 square meters)
- State-of-the-art reticulation system for mess-free termite control and protection of logs
- Entrance and carport lightings
- Exclusive gate with 24-hour security
- Abundant water supply
- Underground utilities
- 100% emergency power supply
- In-house landscaping
- Full housekeeping services
- Water heaters
- Engineered wood flooring in the living and dining areas and all the bedrooms
- Semi-furnished kitchen with a complete cabinet system, refrigerator, cooking range with oven and range hood
- Walk-in closets & en-suite bathrooms
(Click Photos To Enlarge)
Other Facilities and Services in the vicinity:
• Tagaytay Midlands Golf course • Tagaytay Midlands Golf Clubhouse (Midlands Golfer’s Lounge, Pro Shop, Locker Rooms, Tee Houses) • The new Midlands Lucky 9 • Lower Funicular Train • Midlands Veranda • Madre De Dios Chapel • Bistro Saratoga • the future Midlands Country Club – mere 3 minutes away (by car) • The Country Club
Woodlands Point Unit Sizes and Prices
Classic models come in three-bedroom units, and four bedrooms for Luxury models, each with a maid’s room and driver’s quarters, both convertible to guest rooms. Floor areas range from 239.20 sqm to 320.28 sqm valued at PHP 47,040,000 to PHP 59,220,000. Engineered wooden floors, heat and smoke detectors, and a state-of-the-art reticulation system to ensure the homes are termite-free and in excellent all-weather condition — all features look to a lifetime of happy, idyllic mountain resort living.
Every room breathes luxury — from the central rooms’ high-ceilinged living and dining areas to the large bedrooms with walk-in closets and en-suite toilets and baths. The semi-furnished kitchen boasts of a complete cabinet system, and modern refrigerator, oven and cooking range, and a range hood.
(Click Right Arrow to Slide to Next Photo Above; And Click Photos Below To Enlarge)
Why invest in The Woodlands Point?
Being one of the most sought-after properties in Tagaytay Highlands —the country’s best and most exclusive leisure mountain development by the SM Group— there are a plethora of reasons to own a property in The Woodlands Point. But we’ll keep this gist as concise as we can. These are:
Resembling a Swiss Tropical hideaway so relaxing you would always sit back and sip a Swiss hot chocolate enjoying the cool climes and majestic backdrop at any time of your day ---that is if you live here! Take a product tour! CONTACT US or talk to us via Viber (or thru our contact numbers below) now!
What's at hand?
Unlimited access to world-class amenities exclusive only to member-homeowners of Tagaytay Highlands await you.